Wednesday

30 Days of Daily Outfits and to write a Novel

I recently committed to undertaking 30 day challenges, to start things off I decided, 5 days into one of these challenges, that I also wanted to do another, I never like to keep things too simple! So there’s a bit of an overlap but there aren’t really any rules.

 

Daily Outfits {21/10/11 – 19/11/11}

6 days ago I started a photo of a daily outfit, this is inspired by Gala Darling and trying to make the most of my wardrobe. I’ve not decided if this is just a 30 day challenge or a longer term thing but I’ll post updates of these from time to time. I’m at a point where I want to establish my own style and work out what I really need in my wardrobe.

 

Write a Novel {01/11/11 – 30/11/11}

I also decided that because November is National Novel Writers Month and inspired also by the recent passing of my Grampa I’m going to be writing every day in November, I’ve not decided exactly what I’m going to do but I’ve signed up with NaNoWriMo and the theme will be memories. The idea is that you write at least 50,000 words during that month, rough and unedited, just trying to get through a first draft.

 

Are you taking on any challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze