Tuesday

Why Try Something New for 30 days?

I’m a fan of TED, there’s something about it that makes me feel just a little more intellectual and the people giving the talks seem normal, it makes me think I could do something amazing too. If you don’t know what I’m talking about you’re missing out, on the TED website you can view short talks by a whole range of people.

Often these are inspiring talks, one of my favourite is by Matt Cutts who’s talk, tilted “Try something new for 30 days” and I’m intending to do just that. The point he makes is that 30 days is just long enough to make something become a habit or to work out if you really want to do the new thing you’ve tried.

I’m always starting new things, trying new projects but hopefully these time limited challenges will help me focus more.









Are you up for some 30 day challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze