Wednesday

Recent Outfits #4

IMG_2350IMG_2351IMG_2358

05/11/2011IMG_2386

IMG_2397IMG_2404IMG_2410

These outfits feature:

- Favourite pink coat from Marks and Spencer's

- Turquoise skirt from Big Blue in South Africa , I would love another of these in a different colour

-Long teal knitted dress top from Asda

- My denim skirt my Gran bought in Zara whilst in Spain

The week is mostly work outfits, with a gym outfit thrown in on Saturday which was followed by laying a new kitchen floor. It’s been fun to get some of the more winter clothes and boots out this week. This week I tried wrapping a long necklace twice (on the 7th) and I liked the way it worked, I’ll be looking for more inspiration today from those linking up to the Pleated Poppy.

What have you been wearing recently?

{Linking up to The Pleated Poppy}

2 comments:

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze