Thursday

Write a novel in 30 days–done!

I can’t believe it but I actually reached my 50,000 word count aim for National Novel Writing Month a day before you can become an official winner.

image

This is my validated total at the end of writing on the 24th November, there is still a lot of work to do but I plan to add a little to it over the next 7 days then leave it for the whole of December and come back to editing in January.

I’ve learnt that it’s not actually that difficult for me to make a little time each day for writing and that I can get the story idea for in my head down onto paper or at least screen. It’s been a fun experience and I’m sure I’ll miss working on it next month. I also learnt how motivated I am by graphs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze