Wednesday

Recent Outfits #6

IMG_2490IMG_2502IMG_2505

IMG_2509IMG_2527IMG_2531

These outfits feature:

- Grey work trousers from M&S, a wardrobe staple for many years

- A warm long grey hoody, which my Mum bought me for Christmas

- Gap long sleeved grey top which is a favourite for an extra layer at this time of year

 

This week has involved normal days at work, as well as a day at home while the builders were in (hence the warm hoody and scarf on the 17th) and friend up for the weekend.

What have you been wearing recently?

{Linking up to The Pleated Poppy}

-------

P.S. As of yesterday I reached 43101 words, or 86% of my NaNoWriMo novel - I feel like I’m going to make it!

3 comments:

  1. nice outfits. I especially like that looooong sweater vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melody, it is really long! And I never know what to call it, I tend to say sleeveless cardy but sweater vest works, sounds very American ;)

    Have a fab thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look with the pink scarf, cute!
    I am giving an art work away over on Chasing Davies, just in case you want to join the giveaway!
    http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2011/11/print-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze