Tuesday

Spring in Scotland

Spring is my favourite season in Scotland, it’s almost as if we are surprised to get such beautiful days.

2012_04 Mull Calgary Bay 1

It reminds me that I really do live in a beautiful place, it reminds me of what the tourists come to see.

2012_04 Tobermory

It reminds me of new life, from baby highland coos, to the lambs bouncing around the hillside.

2012_04 Mull Baby Coo

Spring brings the arrival of puffins, their short chubby bodies, bright beaks and short wings.

2012_04 Staffa Puffin 2

Spring reminds you to pause for a moment and savour that warm sun and the beauty of everything around.

2012_04 Iona Beach 3

Spring brings clarity.

{Linking up to You Capture}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Birch in the Breeze